Lazy days………no wake up call, no fixed programs, no time to eat and sleep, no bath, no work, no botheration, no pre-occupied mind, no..no..no… No to everything except good times. Days were in dream become true and the days to cherish for rest of life.
Together - sun gone behind the clouds for welcoming the dark, cool breeze shaking the branches of the tree, somewhere a craw is calling his companion to his nest, beneath of the tree I am sitting and waiting for my darling to join me for a candle light dinner. I slowly closed my eyes and thought how lucky I am. All these days lived alone and now realized living together is meant a lot. It is quite dark now no sound from anywhere except candle light’s burning noise, now I can see she is coming – looking gorgeous in a white gown…now she is next to me…..am I in dream…..or alive….
In this age of internet why one should hire a travel agent? Why should one part with money to make a booking and plan an itinerary? Why do travel agents charge for making 'packages'? Well, the reasons given below are only a beginning.
- You've Googled “Kerala Vacation", and come up with 17.8 million webpages. Now you need a little help editing those choices?
- Remember when you used that obscure website to book your hotel, and when you got there spent your beach vacation overlooking a parking lot?
- How many hours were you on hold with the airline when your flight was cancelled because of rain storm?
- Did you really mean to spend your honeymoon at that resort whose tiny pool was filled all day with 12 screaming children?
- Who knew that when you booked that "villa" in the hills that it would be a small room with a kitchenette and no air conditioning? Funny, it looked much better on your computer screen.
- No one explained to you that in July, its rain time in Munnar, and so you showed up there with nothing but five cotton shirts and two pairs of half pants.
- How about the time you really needed a restful vacation, and you ended up in a carnival where someone threw up on your shoes?
- You guess that hotel must have used a telephoto lens when they took a picture of those guest rooms that you saw on their website?
- You are left wondering that contacting the Attorney General to resolve the fact that Internet site has billed your credit card three times instead of once is the only route to take at this point.
- It was definitely odd that there were no cab drivers at the airport at 3 o'clock in the morning when you finally landed on Thiruvananthapuram, but booking a transfer to your very remote hotel would have been a good thing to remember when you purchased your airline ticket and hotel online.
When it comes to understanding one of the oldest civilizations on earth, you need to hold the hands of an operator who understands you, the person...